Friday, January 10, 2014

Cat Quilt--Catvent Quilt Along

My little cat quilt top was finished up a few days before Christmas, but I just realized I never posted a photo here.  This was such a great little project!  The little blocks went together so quickly, and each one was a treat to put together.  It was a welcome distracting in December.  

The quilt top is 30 X 35 inches.  Each cat face is different.  All the cats were pieced from scraps.  The background fabric is Crimson Weave Texture by Moda.  The pattern is by Elizabeth Hartman of Oh, Frannson! and was made during her Catvent quilt along. 


Hoping to find some time next month to quilt it up.  It's so little it shouldn't take too long!


8 comments:

Conni said...

very cute, and I love the way your cats fade from black to white! This is on my to-do list for my SIL cats to sleep on, on the couch

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is just a fun pattern and have been seeing versions all over blogland. Love the b/w set in red - very distinct!

Ella said...

This one is still on my to try list, maybe from scraps. I love your version!

Raewyn said...

I love it!! Well done:-)

Carla said...

How cute. i like the hombre...so clever! Do you have a kitty who is going to love it?!

Verna G said...

Love this quilt! Is there a pattern available on line?

Leslie can't stop quilting said...

Great job Staci...love this little one!!!

Newbie Jen said...

Looks fabulous, Staci!